+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have a problem with the File Open, Save File, Exit command.

I have a problem with the File Open, Save File, Exit command.

Hello,
    I have a problem with the File Save, Exit command. Specifically, if I issue that command,Vedit asks me to reload it or nor. I am afraid that I am loosing my editing changes so I check the reload box. Then the cycle continues.

I have also pressed the F4 key. So, I know that I have only 1-file open. May be I should not reload it. ?

I shall do some more experiments. At the same time, if you have a reaction, I would appreciate knowing about it.

-peter

Quote Originally Posted by rejto12 View Post
    Hello,
    I have a problem with the File Save, Exit command. Specifically, if I issue that command,Vedit asks me to reload it or nor. I am afraid that I am loosing my editing changes so I check the reload box. Then the cycle continues.

I have also pressed the F4 key. So, I know that I have only 1-file open. May be I should not reload it. ?

I shall do some more experiments. At the same time, if you have a reaction, I would appreciate knowing about it.

-peter

Hi,

I would like to give an update. This did happen on my office computer the day before yesterday. I tried it yesterday and it worked like a charm.

In other words this was not Vedit issue.

-peter

+ Reply to Thread