+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A self-survey of using the subcode.vdm macro .

A self-survey of using the subcode.vdm macro .

Hello,
    I would like to give a short self survey of my using the subcode.vdm macro of Scott Lambert. My favorite is the selectdir subroutine. In short like it very much and here are the details:

This subroutine launches the windows explorer program, explorer.exe. Specifically, if you also add a path argument then it opens 3-window panes. The upper left pane displays the directory of the drive from which you started
    your windows program. The upper right pane displays the directory that you typed in. The lower pane displays additional information on the directory that you have typed in.

If you are a Vedit user, then most likely you wish to get into one of your Vedit directories. if you do things from scratch then you would have to type in some very long directory names. If you are like myself and you are a bad typist then this is a time consuming process.

Now comes the selectdir subrouitne to the rescue. When you run it, it opens a Dialog Box, which has push buttons for many Vedit directories. So, you just click on the desired push button. slecting directories

Note that the dialog box does not have a push button for every Vedit directory. So, you might wish to edit the dialog box, which is a technical issue. Fortunately, the subcode.zip file comes with a superb tutorial on using
    the Dialog_Input_1 command.

Have fun "selecting directories".

-peter
    Last edited by rejto12; January 17th, 2018 at 06:28 AM.

Если хочешь б&

Жизнь как кактус – непонятная и колючая.

I'm still trying to get my VEDIT to open. It crashed last week and nothing seems to revive it.

Buy real european passsport, driver's licence, id card online

Best quality real passports provider: w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

+ Reply to Thread